Saturday, March 21, 2015
POLL: Web Series of the Week (March 14-20, 2015)
In the last ISN Web Series of the Week poll, D.C. Yuppies was voted favorite indie series for the week. It's now time to catch up on all the new episodes and vote for your favorite series in this week's poll.
You can also cast a vote for your favorite actor, actress and web series couple/duo. Voting ends Tuesday, March 24 at 4 p.m. ET (one vote per person per day).
Web series that aired one or more new episodes from March 14-20, 2015 are eligible. If an indie series aired this week and is not on the list, cast your vote as "Other" and write in your choice.
Watch this week's indie series below:
- Becky & Barry Season 3 Episode 9 "Meet Eddie Part 2"
- BoysTown Episodes 8 & 9
- Burt Paxton Episode 7 "Burt Paxton and The Missing Sapphire"
- Coming Home Episode 6 "21 Questions"
- D.C. Yuppies Episode 8 "The Plot Thickens" (season finale)
- Deuce Police Episodes 1 (series premiere) "Disturbing The Deuce", 2 "Chitlins of the Corn" & 3 "The Summer of Toucan Sam"
- Hold For Release Episode 6 "Hype Man"
- How I Seize It Episode 156 "Corporal Punishment"
- Ice Episode 1 (series premiere)
- LARPs: The Series Episode 9 "Encounter"
- The Mother Load Episode 5 "Other People's Kids"
- Neutral Grounds Season 2 Episode 2
- Quirk Me Over "The First Show"
- Raymond & Lane Season 2 Episode 4 "Climb Every Mountain"
- Real Adult Feelings Season 3 Episode 5 "Series Finale" (series finale)
- Redheads Anonymous Episode 1 "The Redhead Scholarship" (series premiere)
- Roomies Episode 6 "Destroy To Create"
- Stressed at a Desk "Will The President Ever Meet Faith?" & "Will A Time Machine Solve Poverty?"
- Web Series Episode 2 "The Money"
6th Annual Indie Series Awards (#ISA6):
* The nominees were revealed on February 4. This year's ceremony is returning to the historic El Portal Theatre on Wednesday, April 1, hosted by Days of our Lives Emmy winner Eric Martsolf.
* Tickets are on sale through the El Portal Theatre box office (call 818.508.4200 or 866-811-4111 to avoid the online service charge).